Sydney Mitchell Solicitors was founded around 1763 by Richard Chattock. Over 200 years on, the firm is still providing legal solutions to people and businesses throughout the West Midlands.
Based in the heart of the Midlands, the firm has a large team of legal experts that specialise in corporate, commercial and private law. With offices based in Birmingham City Centre, Shirley and Sheldon, Sydney Mitchell guarantees a professional, friendly and efficient service.
Each department is headed by a partner who in turn is supported by a team of well-trained and committed staff, expert in handling clients' legal problems. Each team works closely with all departments, providing the breadth of service required by company clients and the personal approach appreciated by the private individual.
As a client-focused firm, Sydney Mitchell strives to perform beyond clients' expectations through:
* Employing expert solicitors and legal advisors who are specialists in their fields
* Maintaining friendly and efficient client/partner contact
* Utilising the latest IT systems and software
* Investing in staff training programmes to deal with physical and mental well-being as well as their professional development
* Employing comprehensive risk management and quality control procedures to maintain high standards
* Planning strategically to meet clients needs
Sydney Mitchell is an established yet modern firm and in 2006 the firm branched out to launch their Estate Agents in Birmingham, Solihull and the West Midlands. By offering a completely new way of moving house, Sydney Mitchell developed the new venture aimed at making moving home more simple for buyers and sellers alike. Based in Shirley, the residential property team will handle every aspect of the transaction, offering a comprehensive selling package, encompassing estate agency and legal services for just one fee.
EMPLOYMENT LAW ADVICE